Education & Achievements
- 1987-1991 Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (University of Engineering & TEchnology, Lahore, Pakistan)
- 1992-1994 Masters of Business Administration (Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan)
- Attained second position overall in MBA at LUMS (Class of 1994) distinguished by a Silver Medal
- 1991 - Joined IBM Corporation as a Trainee in Service Support Systems & Marketing
- Assistant Manager at Citibank N.A, Global Finance, Pakistan
Extensive experience of working in:
- Natwest Markets Pakistan Ltd.
- Industrials Corporate Advisory (M&A) Group
- Global Corporate Finance, Deutsche Bank, London
- Transportation & Infrastructure Group, Millennium Finance Corporation, Dubai, Fairfax Middle East (DIFC) Limited
- Fius Capital (DIFC) Ltd
- Founder & Managing Partner at Capventures Ltd.
- Has more than 20 years of broad-based experience in Investment Banking in Asia, Europe and the Middle East both at large International Investment Banks as as well as Boutique and Start-Up Institutions
- Founder & Managing Partner at Cap-ventures Ltd.
- Board Member – VPL