Education & Achievements
- 1991 - Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance) from George Washington University
- 1994 - Master of Business Administration (International Business) from George Washington University
- 2006-2007 - Executive Development Program from Columbia University, Graduate School of Business.
His career commenced in 1991 and has since provided him the opportunity to work across diverse sectors for various companies in Asia, Europe and North America, namely, the Panasian Group, Ericsson, Merrill Lynch, Prudential Securities and IBM.
Over the years, Mr. Zibber Mohiuddin has held several key leadership positions including:
- President & Country Manager, Ericsson, Pakistan (2002-2009)
- Served on the Management Team of Ericsson’s South East Asia region comprising of ten countries (2002-2005)
- Served on the Management team of Ericsson, Middle East covering fourteen countries (2005-2009)
- Mr. Zibber Mohiuddin is a Certified Director from Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance, accredited by the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP).
- CEO of the Panasian Group and serving on the Boards of six companies and two non-profit organizations